Experienced operations specialists, technology experts, IT whizzes and talented communicators; individually and collectively we work tirelessly to offer exceptional client service at all levels. Using our innovative digital technology, we are the thinkers, builders and doers who want to bring about the best the smoothest car transport experience for our travellers.
- Founding Director of GroundScope
- Substantial corporate commercial and marketing background (including Pepsi Co and Marks & Spencer)
- Founding Director of Booking.com
- Previous Director in 3i backed management buyout of Great Western Trains
- Business management and marketing graduate
COO and CTO
- Highly experienced Operations Director
- Responsible for all service delivery aspects of the GroundScope offering, from the initial client evaluation through to implementation and the management of over 600 service partners.
- Overall responsibility for ongoing client Account Management and IT
- BSc (Hons) degree from Royal Holloway University London as well as an MSc from Guildford University
- Commercially orientated Finance Director who is highly integrated into the commercial, IT and operational aspects of the business
- Wealth of experience in both management accounting and financial control
- Master’s Degree in Engineering from Durham University
- Fully CIMA qualified
- Trained and qualified with global pharma giant Wyeth