• Noreen Aslam, UK Head of Local Sales, SIXT
• Margarita Berga, Strategic Account Manager, Capita Travel and Events
• Cally Davenport, Head of Product and Project Management Office, Corporate Travel Management
• Charitha Hettiarachchi, Regional Director of Sales – UK & Europe, GHS Global Hospitality
• Jenni Mack, Events Manager, TBR Global Chauffeuring
• James Mulholland, Procurement Officer, Buzz Group
GroundScope would like to congratulate all the Business Travel Awards Rising Star of the Year award shortlisted candidates – Noreen Aslam, Margarita Berga, Cally Davenport, Charitha Hettiarachchi, Jenni Mack and James Mulholland – a truly fantastic achievement.
As a technology enabled service business, people are at the heart of everything we do at GroundScope and we are therefore delighted to sponsor this award and recognise emerging talent within the business travel industry.
The Rising Star of the Year award identifies the future leaders in our industry and recognises the valuable contribution they are making to the companies they work in.
We wish all this year’s finalists the best of luck on the night and in their future careers and look forward to presenting the winning candidate the BTA 2020 Rising Star of the Year Award in London in January.