London – Business Travel Show, STAND B306 – 21 February 2018
GroundScope now offers Blacklane’s global profession driver service. Corporate bookers and travellers can select Blacklane’s high-service rides in more than 250 cities and 50 countries. GroundScope’s online platform offers rides to:
– Large companies in pharmaceutical, finance, IT, consumer goods, defence and manufacturing sectors.
– Small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
– Global distribution systems (GDSs) including Amadeus, Sabre Red App, and Travelport Smartpoint and Galileo.
– Travel management companies (TMCs) including American Express Business Travel and FCM Travel Solutions.
– Online booking tools (OBTs) such as Amadeus e-Travel Management (AeTM) and Concur
– Travel agencies.
“Blacklane broadens corporate travel managers’ options to book reliable, safe and affordable ground transportation. Blacklane fills the gap for GroundScope’s global travellers needing premium rides at reasonable fares. It is ideal for airport transfers, train station transfers and rides to and from conferences and company offices,” said John McCallion, CEO of GroundScope.
Blacklane provides full duty of care, premium vehicles and 24/7 multi-lingual customer service. Travellers receive:
– All-inclusive rates guaranteed at the time of booking. Blacklane never adds taxes, tolls, fees, tips or surges to fixed fares.
– Instant booking confirmations.
– Driver meet-and-greet, including luggage assistance.
– Up to one hour of free driver waiting time at airports and up to 15 minutes at all other locations, for transfers.
– Free changes and cancellations for transfers up to one hour before pickup.
– Real-time flight tracking and adjustment of pickup times according to actual arrival times.
– Driver contact information sent over SMS and email one hour before pick-up.
“GroundScope reaches hundreds of thousands of travellers. They and their corporate travel managers need a global service for their global rides. Our footprint, value and service fit perfectly with GroundScope’s mission,” said Jens Wohltorf, Blacklane’s CEO and co-founder.
About Blacklane (blacklane.com)
Blacklane is the global professional driver service, covering the first and last miles of your journey. We provide peace of mind for passengers and drivers in more than 50 countries, 250 cities and 500 airports around the world. We guarantee high-quality rides at fair, fixed and all-inclusive rates. All drivers are commercially licensed and insured. Our state-of-the-art systems and a multi-lingual 24/7 Customer Service team coordinate tens of thousands of quality cars in real time. You can schedule rides on our website or mobile apps or via distribution and channel partners.
Blacklane Press Contact
Adam Parken, Director of Communications & Public Relations
Office: +49 30 2016 3016
Mobile: +49 159 0414 6420 and +1 919 277 8551
About GroundScope GroundScope is a global booking service that lets travellers choose from over 600 local ground transportation services across the world – from taxi firms to coach companies – and book the safest, most reliable and cost-effective option for their trip. GroundScope brings together a powerful online booking platform, available on web, App, GDS and mobile, an enormous selection of rigorously-vetted ground transport partners and a group of experienced staff offering 24/7, human customer support. GroundScope’s mission is to manage, streamline and simplify the fragmented ground transportation landscape for clients, and offer a seal of quality that guarantees a licensed, insured, competitively priced and high quality service in every taxi, car or coach booked. GroundScope provides a service to leading companies in the pharmaceutical, IT, finance, FMCG and manufacturing sectors as well as leading TMC’s and OBT’s.